Transformer market in India 2014-2018
The Transformer market in India can be segmented into two product segments: Power Transformer and Distribution Transformer.
TechNavio's report, the Transformer Market in India 2014-2018, is based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report which focuses on India covers the Transformer market landscape, its growth prospects and a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Vendors include ABB Ltd, Alstom SA, BHEL, Crompton Greaves Ltd and Siemens AG.
Other Prominent Vendors include EMCO Ltd, Bharat Bijlee Ltd, IMP Powers Ltd, Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd, Prolec GE International S de R.L de C.V, Transformers & Rectifiers (India) Ltd, Vijai Electricals Ltd, Voltamp Transformers Ltd.
One of the key market drivers for this report was the increasing production of electricity in India with market challenges including a lack of adequate domestic testing facilities for transformers.
Key Questions answered within the report include
– What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sonobex design and produce next generation noise reduction solutions with our patented technology for applications in Acoustic Barriers, Enclosures and bespoke engineering designs.
Our sectors include:
- Power & Distribution Transformers
- Compressors and Pumps
- Gas Turbines
- Extraction Units
- Industrial Engineering Applications